Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 104, Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It was actually Sammy's birthday on April 12,
but I had to be in Ann Arbor for an appointment.
We decided to celebrate his birthday today,
which marks 4 years since we went to
the hospital and picked him up at
the young age of 2 days!

He's wanted to go to Build A Bear Workshop
for a long time, and so his Auntie
and I surprised him with a quick trip
to the Mall.  He picked out a dragon,
and aptly named him...Dragon!

He also found a pretend cell phone and little
guitar--I guess it's OK to indulge him today!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I remember the day you picked him up so well! We pulled up into your driveway, and Rosie was holding a sweet baby boy with hospital bracelet still in place!

    I love the name he gave his dragon. So appropriate! :)

    ReplyDelete